Yoga Nidra & Sacred Writing: Carrying Forth the Divine
Time & Location
About the Event
A Two Week Yoga Nidra & Sacred Writing :Carryibg Forth the Divine; March 10 &17 6:30PMEST-8:30PMEST
WHAT YOU RECIEVE:
1. Weekly Yoga Nidra Meditations and inspirational prompts
2. Sharing and supportive response in a nurturing setting. (Of course, all sharing is optional)
3. Continued Creation of your own Sacred Text
4. Selections of Inspiring Poetry Each Week
5. Access to 2 additional Yoga Nidra Meditations on Thursday evenings at 7:00pm EST
6. 30 minute consultation with Elaine
Create a sacred space which is peaceful and bring a journal chosen especially for this experience. There will be a limited amount of participants in order to create a small secure group.
Elaine Fletcher Chapman, MFA is a writer, teacher, therapist, and certified iRest Yoga Nidra teacher. She is influenced by The Gateless Writers method Gateless Writers after attending a Gateless Retreat and numerous Gateless Writing Salons.
We continue as pilgrims. How do we prepare, especially after we created a body of sacred text. What is next? We mas pass through many gates. One step forward, one step back, generating new bold passages.
I continue deeply committed in helping you discover, develop, and implement your Heart's Desire and support your itransformational change and personal growth and designing new passageways.
Invite, Welcome, Attend, and Embrace. It is a revolutionary, radical act to spend time in relationship with yourself.
Your investment for this Yoga Nidra & Sacred: Carrying Forth the Divine Series is $110. Your spot is reserved by Registering Now
through Paypal to email@example.com or through Venmo: Elaine-Chapman-10. or clicking on Donations in the Website menu.